Monday, January 17, 2011

Very First Day of Week Three

My sister asked whether I got my week two results. I told her "Well, Robert hasn't shown up in the class yet".

This is online learning!

But what's the big difference?

We share ideas, comment, do assignments and work towards all familiar deadlines, and get marks. My friends have wished for my sister's wedding...

We don't meet face to face but that's the only difference!!! Almost insignificant a difference considering the way we interact!!!!

Week three is now open in the class website and Robert will send an email shortly. And then we all will work towards achieving our tasks, from different parts of the world!!!

Happy week three everyone!!!

And wish me the same!!! (especially this week!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Umesha

    Well, yes it is a new learning paradigm. You will have a great week 3, I think. Your blog posts are definitely numerous! Nice work.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete