Saturday, February 19, 2011

It’s week seven and time sure flies!!!



This week was spent leisurely. At least comparatively leisurely. I went on a trip to Embilipitiya, about 400 km trip along the southern coastline of the country. Bathed in the sea and in a famous tank called “Chandrika Wewa” and ate a lot of new food specific to that part of the country.

It was fun and I have included some photos from the trip in the blog.
I started the week off by putting an early comment to the blog, minutes before we left home, early in the morning.


This week was about learner autonomy and one computer classroom. We learnt about theories related to learner autonomy and we created one computer activities.
We also found project partners and I am working with Shihanath and Naquib. Our project plan is due to our partners on the 23rd Feb and that means next week is going to be hectic.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Umesha,

    Great photo! Is this where you went? I wish I went there too.

    Yes, I also anticipate the following week to be hectic as this is going to be the week for submitting our projects to our partners.

    I like your blog very much! Great work!

    Best regards,
    Yuriy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yuriy,

    Thanks a lot for the comment.

    Yes, this small lake was right in front of the house we stayed in Angunukolapalessa.

    Visit Sri Lanka and I'll be happy to help you see you around.

    Have a stressless week 8.

    Best
    Umesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Umesha

    I like the moving water image. It is tranquil but powerful. A nice metaphor for the way we should try to stay when busy during week 8.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete