Friday, March 11, 2011

Adieu!




It is the final week. The last blog post of the course.

I look back and I see a different teacher in me.
I look back and I feel very satisfied
I look back and I feel sad too.

From this week onwards there will be no midnight frenzies of reading several articles or deciding which one to read first.
But from this week onwards, there will be no comments and discussions to look forward to too.

I will miss that for sure.

I will also miss the expectations I had opening my inbox on Tuesday mornings in Sri Lankan time.

The journey started from ‘delicious’ and we had a nice time with PBL, WebQuests, Blogging, ANVIL, HotPotatoes etc.
If you ask me which one is my favorite and the most useful, it is difficult to give a specific answer. Well, I explored all of them with a lot of curiosity and learnt a lot too. I like blogging and WebQuests and creating my first WebQuest was a wonderful and extremely interesting experience. I remember creating it one Sunday afternoon, without leaving my room for about two three hours.

Even though there was no physical presence in our classroom, I will always remember the ideas we shared, every time I use the tools I learnt from this class.

And thank you Robert, for the great job and for being a wonderful teacher though miles apart!
(sending hand written feedback, wow, the best idea ever, and can’t wait to see it!)

And thank you Dona, Jeff, Max and Tom for taking part in our discussions and for sharing a lot of information with us.

Last, but definitely not least, my classmates, what we learnt from each other was simply amazing and thank you for being wonderful classmates!

I hope we will keep in touch and perhaps meet too, one fine day, in this small world!!!

All the best to all of us!!!

Best
Umesha

No comments:

Post a Comment